The Burmon Cyclone Bracket
Burmon combine Impact Driver technology with its patented Cyclone Bracket (“Int. Appln PCT/AU2014/000084”) to deliver the most efficient and effective residential roof truss tie down system available, saving time and money.
Burmon Cyclone Brackets are Easy to Use
- No checking in of straps
- No more hand nailing connectors
- No skew nailing required
- Brackets hold trusses in position making bracing easy & fast
Burmon Cyclone Brackets are Strong
- Fully certified, tested and designed for roof truss to wall frame tie down
- Strong, secure & stiff connection
- Eliminates ribbon plate damage
- Eliminates top plate crushing
Burmon Cyclone Brackets Save you Time and Money
- Saves up to 8 hours labour per standard roof
Burmon Cyclone Brackets are Proudly Australian Owned, Designed and Made
- 100% Australian made and owned
Burmon awarded Federal Government development grant
Burmon has been offered commercialisation funding in March 2016 from the business.gov.au Entrepreneurs’ Programme in recognition of our revolutionary designs and potential for the building industry.
Burmon would like to thank the Australian Government for this support, and is grateful for funding to assist new design initiatives to further advance modern building construction approaches and methodologies.